This economical, fast and easy breakfast is an excellent source for protein, choline, and a good source for vitamin A, vitamin D, folate, calcium and iron
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese; season with salt and pepper.
Makes 1 serving.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 45 to 60 seconds
Note: Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.