Makes: 6 to 8 Servings
1 lb Rotini, Twist or Spirals, uncooked
½ cup bean sprouts
2 cups diced, cooked chicken or turkey
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
1 cup diagonally sliced celery
1 8oz can water chestnuts, sliced
½ cup green pepper, cut into matchstick strips
1 cup honey mustard salad dressing
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Rinse in cold water, drain thoroughly.
3. Mix pasta with chicken, bean sprouts, carrots, celery, water chestnuts and green pepper in a large bowl.
4. Mix remaining ingredients together.
5. Stir into pasta mixture.
6. Cover and chill several hours.