4 chicken breasts (skinned)
1 can cream of chicken soup, low-fat
1 can mushrooms
1 tsp Greek seasoning
1 ½ cups quick rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup, low-fat
2 cups water
½ tsp garlic powder
1. Combine rice, mushrooms, soup and water.
2. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Greek seasoning.
3. Place in 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle top of chicken breasts with additional Greek seasoning and garlic powder.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is done. (Should be golden brown)